Report NEP-HIS-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Borghans, Lex & Cörvers, Frank, 2009. "The Americanization of European Higher Education and Research," IZA Discussion Papers 4445, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sebastiano Nerozzi, 2009. "From the Great Depression to Bretton Woods: Jacob Viner and International Monetary Stabilization (1930-1945)," Working Papers - Economics wp2009_10.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Sarah Cochrane, 2009. "Assessing the Impact of World War I on the City of London," Economics Series Working Papers 456, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Sarah Cochrane, 2009. "Explaining London's Dominance in International Financial Services, 1870-1913," Economics Series Working Papers 455, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Erik S. Reinert, 2009. "Emulation versus Comparative Advantage: Competing and Complementary Principles in the History of Economic Policy," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 25, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Ticchi, Davide & Vindigni, Andrea, 2009. "Persistence of Civil Wars," IZA Discussion Papers 4418, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ohlsson, Henry, 2009. "The legacy of the Swedish gift and inheritance tax, 1884-2004," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2009:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Vanhaute, Eric, 2009. "From famine to food crisis. What history can teach us about local and global subsistence crises," MPRA Paper 17630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klein, Alexander, 2009. "Personal Income of U.S. States : Estimates for the Period 1880–1910," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 916, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Fullbrook, Edward, 2009. "28th out of 30: Poor medicine and unhealthy Americans," MPRA Paper 17690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kris James Mitchener & Marc D. Weidenmier, 2009. "Are Hard Pegs Ever Credible in Emerging Markets? Evidence from the Classical Gold Standard," NBER Working Papers 15401, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00419343_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert E. Baldwin, 2009. "U.S. Trade Policy Since 1934: An Uneven Path Toward Greater Trade Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 15397, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Calomiris, 2009. "Banking Crises and the Rules of the Game," NBER Working Papers 15403, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Huhn, 2009. "The Culture of Fear and Control in Costa Rica (II): The Talk of Crime and Social Changes," GIGA Working Paper Series 108, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Manuela Dominguez Orta, 2009. "La implantación del sistema de intendencias en Indias: especial referencia a la Ordenanza para el Río de la Plata," Working Papers 09.03, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- L. Randall Wray, 2009. "Money Manager Capitalism and the Global Financial Crisis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_578, Levy Economics Institute.