Report NEP-HEA-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefan Bauernschuster & Jörg Oechssler & Peter Duersch & Radovan Vadovic, 2009. "Mandatory Sick Pay Provision: A Labor Market Experiment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-076, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Francesconi, Marco & Jenkins, Stephen P. & Siedler, Thomas, 2009. "The Effect of Lone Motherhood on the Smoking Behaviour of Young Adults," IZA Discussion Papers 4392, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kuhn, Andreas & Ruf, Oliver, 2009. "The Value of a Statistical Injury: New Evidence from the Swiss Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 4409, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Blanchflower, David G., 2009. "Happiness and Health Care Coverage," IZA Discussion Papers 4450, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hamermesh, Daniel S., 2009. "Grazing, Goods and Girth: Determinants and Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 4378, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jones, Melanie K. & Sloane, Peter J., 2009. "Disability and Skill Mismatch," IZA Discussion Papers 4430, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kapteyn, Arie & Smith, James P. & van Soest, Arthur, 2009. "Work Disability, Work, and Justification Bias in Europe and the U.S," IZA Discussion Papers 4388, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-37 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jon H. Fiva & Torbjørn Hægeland & Marte Rønning, 2009. "Health Status After Cancer. Does It Matter Which Hospital You Belong To?," Discussion Papers 590, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Charalampos Economou & Claude Giorno, 2009. "Improving the Performance of the Public Health Care System in Greece," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 722, OECD Publishing.
- Silvio Daidone & Francesco D'Amico, 2009. "Technical Efficiency, Specialization and Ownership Form: Evidences from a Pooling of Italian Hospitals," CEIS Research Paper 143, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 30 Sep 2009.
- Tilman Tacke & Robert J. Waldmann, 2009. "Income Distribution, Infant Mortality, and Health Care Expenditure," CEIS Research Paper 146, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 30 Sep 2009.
- Carol Graham & Lucas Higuera & Eduardo Lora, 2009. "Valuing Health Conditions - Insights from Happiness Surveys across Countries and Cultures," Research Department Publications 4635, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Matthias Cinyabuguma & Bill Lord & Christelle Viauroux, 2009. "Health and the Revolution in Household Behavior 1880-1940: Fertility, Education and Married Female Labor Supply (previously entitled: Schooling, Fertility, and Married Female Labor Supply: What Role f," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 09-108, UMBC Department of Economics, revised 15 Apr 2010.
- Fullbrook, Edward, 2009. "28th out of 30: Poor medicine and unhealthy Americans," MPRA Paper 17690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beard, T. Randolph & Jackson, John D. & Kaserman, David & Kim, Hyeongwoo, 2009. "A Time-Series Analysis of U.S. Kidney Transplantation and the Waiting List: Donor Substitution Effects and "Dirty Altruism"," MPRA Paper 17620, University Library of Munich, Germany.