Regulation in Services: OECD Patterns and Economic Implications
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kugler, Adriana & Pica, Giovanni, 2003.
"Effects of Employment Protection and Product Market Regulations on the Italian Labor Market,"
IZA Discussion Papers
948, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kugler, Adriana D. & Pica, Giovanni, 2004. "Effects of Employment Protection and Product Market Regulations on the Italian Labour Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 4216, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adriana Kugler & Giovanni Pica, 2003. "Effects of employment protection and product market regulations on the Italian labor market," Economics Working Papers 722, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Henk Kox & Arjan Lejour, 2005. "Liberalisation of the European services market and its impact on Switzerland," CPB Memorandum 130, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Tomaso Duso, 2002. "On the Politics of the Regulatory Reform: Econometric Evidence from the OECD Countries," CIG Working Papers FS IV 02-07, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Kugler, Adriana & Pica, Giovanni, 2003. "The effects of employment protection and product market regulations on the Italian labor market," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0310, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Pascal Petit, 2002. "The Roots of the New Economy: An Institutional Perspective," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 4, pages 39-54, Spring.
- Alexei P Kireyev, 2002. "Liberalization of Trade in Financial Services and Financial Sector Stability (Analytical Approach)," IMF Working Papers 02/138, International Monetary Fund.
- Panagiotis Staikouras, 2004. "Structural Reform Policy: Privatisation and Beyond—The Case of Greece," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 373-398, May.
- Arjan Lejour & Henk Kox & Roland de Bruijn, 2006. "The trade-induced effects of the Services Directive and the country of origin principle," CPB Document 108, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Antonios Georgopoulos & Kostas Karamanis, 2012. "The implications of the liberalization in telecommunication markets for market structure and price policy: evidence from a small open economy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(2), pages 253-263, January.
- Yvonne Wolfmayr, 2008. "Trade Barriers in Services and Competitive Strengths in the Austrian Service Sector - An Analysis at the Detailed Sector Level," FIW Research Reports series I-007, FIW.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2008. "Services trade and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4461, The World Bank.
- Esther Gordo & Javier Jareño & Alberto Urtasun, 2006. "Radiografía del sector servicios en España," Occasional Papers 0607, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Henk Kox & Arjan Lejour & Raymond Montizaan, 2004. "The free movement of services within the EU," CPB Document 69, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
More about this item
Keywordscompetition policy; industrie de réseau; liberalisation; libéralisation; network industries; politique de la concurrence; privatisation; privatisation; regulation; regulatory reforms; réforme de la réglementation; réglementation; services; services;
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- L9 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:287-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .