Balancing Commercial and Non-Commercial Priorities of State-Owned Enterprises
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katarzyna Szarzec & Wanda Nowara & Mirosława Żurek, 2017. "Forma własności a wyniki ekonomiczne największych przedsiębiorstw krajów Europy Środkowo-Wschodniej," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 3, pages 89-114.
- Marcin Senderski, 2015. "Inhibited privatization: a hurdle race over vested interests," European Journal of Government and Economics, Europa Grande, vol. 4(1), pages 46-66, June.
- Luc BERNIER & Patrice DUTIL & Taïeb HAFSI, 2018. "Policy Adrift: Canadian Crown Corporations In The 21st Century," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(3), pages 459-474, September.
- World Bank, 2015. "Governance Reforms of State-Owned Enterprises," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22749, The World Bank.
- Wu, Aihua, 2017. "The signal effect of Government R&D Subsidies in China: Does ownership matter?," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 339-345.
- Senderski, Marcin, 2015. "Inhibited privatization: a hurdle race over vested interests," MPRA Paper 65482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate governance; corporate social responsibility; state-owned enterprises;
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2013-02-03 (Industrial Competition)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dafaae:6-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.