Budget Management That Counts: Recent Approaches to Budget and Fiscal Management in New Zealand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Buckle & Kunhong Kim & Julie Tam, 2002.
"A structural var approach to estimating budget balance targets,"
New Zealand Economic Papers,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 149-175.
- Robert A Buckle & Kunhong Kim & Julie Tam, 2001. "A Structural VAR Approach to Estimating Budget Balance Targets," Treasury Working Paper Series 01/11, New Zealand Treasury.
- Murray Petrie & David Webber, 2001. "Review of Evidence on Broad Outcome of Public Sector Management Regime," Treasury Working Paper Series 01/06, New Zealand Treasury.
- Julie Tam & Heather Kirkham, 2000. "Automatic Fiscal Stabilisers: Implications for New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 01/10, New Zealand Treasury, revised 2001.
- John Janssen, 2001. "New Zealand's Fiscal Policy Framework: Experience and Evolution," Treasury Working Paper Series 01/25, New Zealand Treasury.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susan Newberry, 2003. "`Sector Neutrality‘ and NPM‘Incentives’: Their Use in Eroding the Public Sector," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 13(30), pages 28-34, July.
- Hideaki Tanaka, 2005. "Fiscal Rules and Targets and Public Expenditure Management: Enthusiasm in the 1990's and its Aftermath," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 346, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal provisions; fixed nominal baselines;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H61 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Budget; Budget Systems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-09-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzt:nztwps:01/24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web and Publishing Team, The Treasury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tregvnz.html .