Any port in a storm? The impact of new port infrastructure on New Zealand exporter behaviour
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brons, Martijn & Givoni, Moshe & Rietveld, Piet, 2009. "Access to railway stations and its potential in increasing rail use," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 136-149, February.
- Pels, Eric & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet, 2003. "Access to and competition between airports: a case study for the San Francisco Bay area," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 71-83, January.
- Bougheas, Spiros & Demetriades, Panicos O. & Morgenroth, Edgar L. W., 1999.
"Infrastructure, transport costs and trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 169-189, February.
- Spiros Bougheas & Panicos Demetriades & Edgar Morgenroth, 1996. "Infrastructure, Transport Costs and Trade," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 96/7, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- Albarrán, Pedro & Carrasco, Raquel & Holl, Adelheid, 2009. "Transport infraestructure, sunk costs and firms' export behaviour," UC3M Working papers. Economics we092213, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Holguin-Veras, José & Wang, Qian & Xu, Ning & Ozbay, Kaan & Cetin, Mecit & Polimeni, John, 2006. "The impacts of time of day pricing on the behavior of freight carriers in a congested urban area: Implications to road pricing," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 744-766, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2011-04-02 (International Trade)
- NEP-URE-2011-04-02 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzb:nzbdps:2011/01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reserve Bank of New Zealand Knowledge Centre). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbngvnz.html .