Long-Term Contracting in a Changing World
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Battaglini, Marco & Coate, Stephen, 2008.
"Pareto efficient income taxation with stochastic abilities,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(3-4), pages 844-868, April.
- Marco Battaglini & Stephen Coate, 2003. "Pareto Efficient Income Taxation with Stochastic Abilities," NBER Working Papers 10119, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen Coate & Marco Battaglini, 2004. "Pareto Efficient Income Taxation with Stochastic Abilities," 2004 Meeting Papers 140, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Péter Eső & Balázs Szentes, 2007. "Optimal Information Disclosure in Auctions and the Handicap Auction," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 74(3), pages 705-731.
- Marco Battaglini, 2005. "Long-Term Contracting with Markovian Consumers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(3), pages 637-658, June.
- Pascal Courty & Li Hao, 2000. "Sequential Screening," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 67(4), pages 697-717.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krähmer, Daniel & Strausz, Roland, 2015.
"Ex post information rents in sequential screening,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 257-273.
- Krähmer, Daniel & Strausz, Roland, 2014. "Ex post information rents in sequential screening," CEPR Discussion Papers 9927, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniel KrÃ¤hmer & Roland Strausz & Melanie, 2014. "Ex post information rents in sequential screening," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-046, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Daniel Krähmer & Roland Strausz, 2014. "Ex Post Information Rents in Sequential Screening," CESifo Working Paper Series 4739, CESifo Group Munich.
- Raphael Boleslavsky & Maher Said, 2013.
"Progressive Screening: Long-Term Contracting with a Privately Known Stochastic Process,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 80(1), pages 1-34.
- Ralph Boleslavsky & Maher Said, 2011. "Progressive Screening: Long-Term Contracting with a Privately Known Stochastic Process," Working Papers 2011-5, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Penta, Antonio, 2015. "Robust dynamic implementation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 280-316.
- Deb, Rahul, 2008. "Optimal Contracting Of New Experience Goods," MPRA Paper 9880, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsasymmetric information; stochastic process; dynamic mechanism design; long-term contracting;
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:1456. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmnwuus.html .