Refinements and Social Order Beliefs: A Unified Survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Drew Fudenberg & David M. Kreps & David K. Levine, 2008.
"On the Robustness of Equilibrium Refinements,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: A Long-Run Collaboration On Long-Run Games, chapter 5, pages 67-93
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Drew Fudenberg & David M. Kreps & David K. Levine, 1986. "On the Robustness of Equilibrium Refinements," UCLA Economics Working Papers 398, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Levine, David & Kreps, David & Fudenberg, Drew, 1988. "On the Robustness of Equilibrium Refinements," Scholarly Articles 3350444, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Drew Fudenberg & David Kreps & David K. Levine, 1988. "On the Robustness of Equilibrium Refinements," Levine's Working Paper Archive 227, David K. Levine.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabrizio Germano, 2006.
"On some geometry and equivalence classes of normal form games,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 34(4), pages 561-581, November.
- Fabrizio Germano, 2003. "On some geometry and equivalence classes of normal form games," Economics Working Papers 669, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Fabrizio Germano, 2003. "On Some Geometry and Equivalence Classes of Normal Form Games," Working Papers 42, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Morris, Stephen & Ui, Takashi, 2005.
"Generalized potentials and robust sets of equilibria,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 45-78, September.
- Stephen Morris & Takashi Ui, 2003. "Generalized Potentials and Robust Sets of Equilibria," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1394, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- smorris & Takashi Ui, 2004. "Generalized Potentials and Robust Sets of Equilibria," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 45, Econometric Society.
- Stephen Morris & Takashi Ui, 2003. "Generalized Potentials and Robust Sets of Equilibria," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000325, David K. Levine.
- Chen, Yi-Chun & di Tillio, Alfredo & Faingold, Eduardo & Xiong, Siyang, 2010. "Uniform topologies on types," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 5(3), September.
- UNO, Hiroshi, 2011. "Nested potentials and robust equilibria," CORE Discussion Papers 2011009, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Tercieux, Olivier, 2006.
"p-Best response set and the robustness of equilibria to incomplete information,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 371-384, August.
- Olivier Tercieux, 2006. "p-best response set and the robustness of equilibria to incomplete information," Post-Print halshs-00754138, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:1197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmnwuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.