Which Station? Access Trips and Bike Share Route Choice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wardman, Mark, 2004. "Public transport values of time," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 363-377, October.
- Piet Bovy & Sascha Hoogendoorn-Lanser, 2005. "Modelling route choice behaviour in multi-modal transport networks," Transportation, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 341-368, July.
- Guo, Zhan, 2011. "Mind the map! The impact of transit maps on path choice in public transit," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(7), pages 625-639, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qian, Xiaodong & Jaller, Miguel & Niemeier, Debbie, 2020. "Enhancing equitable service level: Which can address better, dockless or dock-based Bikeshare systems?," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 86(C).
- Martin, Elliot PhD & Shaheen, Susan PhD, 2014. "Evaluating Public Transit Modal Shift Dynamics In Response to Bikesharing: A Tale of Two U.S. Cities," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt6x29n876, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
More about this item
Keywordsdestination choice; station choice; bicycling; bike sharing;
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DCM-2013-08-10 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-TRE-2013-08-10 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2013-08-10 (Tourism Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-08-10 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nex:wpaper:stationchoice. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Levinson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nexmnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.