Spatiotemporal Short-term Traffic Forecasting using the Network Weight Matrix and Systematic Detrending
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alireza Ermagun & Snigdhansu Chatterjee & David Levinson, 2017. "Using Temporal Detrending to Observe the Spatial Correlation of Traffic," Working Papers 000161, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Okutani, Iwao & Stephanedes, Yorgos J., 1984. "Dynamic prediction of traffic volume through Kalman filtering theory," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Dia, Hussein, 2001. "An object-oriented neural network approach to short-term traffic forecasting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 131(2), pages 253-261, June.
More about this item
KeywordsTraffic Forecasting; Spatial correlation; Competitive links; Traffic Flow; Weight matrix;
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-FOR-2017-09-17 (Forecasting)
- NEP-TRE-2017-09-17 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2017-09-17 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nex:wpaper:shorttermtrafficforecasting. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Levinson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nexmnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.