Spatiotemporal Short-term Traffic Forecasting using the Network Weight Matrix and Systematic Detrending
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alireza Ermagun & Snigdhansu Chatterjee & David Levinson, 2017. "Using Temporal Detrending to Observe the Spatial Correlation of Traffic," Working Papers 000161, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Okutani, Iwao & Stephanedes, Yorgos J., 1984. "Dynamic prediction of traffic volume through Kalman filtering theory," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Dia, Hussein, 2001. "An object-oriented neural network approach to short-term traffic forecasting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 131(2), pages 253-261, June.
More about this item
KeywordsTraffic Forecasting; Spatial correlation; Competitive links; Traffic Flow; Weight matrix;
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-FOR-2017-09-17 (Forecasting)
- NEP-TRE-2017-09-17 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2017-09-17 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nex:wpaper:shorttermtrafficforecasting. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Levinson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nexmnus.html .