Report NEP-FOR-2017-09-17This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mawuli Segnon & Mark Trede, 2017. "Forecasting Market Risk of Portfolios: Copula-Markov Switching Multifractal Approach," CQE Working Papers 6617, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Fossati, Sebastian, 2017. "Testing for State-Dependent Predictive Ability," Working Papers 2017-9, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Tingting Cheng & Jiti Gao & Oliver Linton, 2017. "Multi-step non- and semi-parametric predictive regressions for short and long horizon stock return prediction," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 13/17, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Gloria Gonzalez-Rivera & Joao Henrique Mazzeu & Esther Ruiz & Helena Veiga, 2017. "A Bootstrap Approach for Generalized Autocontour Testing. Implications for VIX Forecast Densities," Working Papers 201709, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Alireza Ermagun & David Levinson, 2017. "Spatiotemporal Short-term Traffic Forecasting using the Network Weight Matrix and Systematic Detrending," Working Papers 000166, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- David Harris & Gael M. Martin & Indeewara Perera & Don S. Poskitt, 2017. "Construction and visualization of optimal confidence sets for frequentist distributional forecasts," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 9/17, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Alireza Ermagun & Snigdhansu Chatterjee & David Levinson, 2017. "Using Temporal Detrending to Observe the Spatial Correlation of Traffic," Working Papers 000161, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- George Kapetanios & Simon Price & Garry Young, 2017. "A UK financial conditions index using targeted data reduction: forecasting and structural identification," CAMA Working Papers 2017-58, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.