Goodwin Cycles, Distributional Conflict, and Productivity Growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Armon Rezai, 2012. "Goodwin Cycles, Distributional Conflict And Productivity Growth," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(1), pages 29-39, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Özlem Onaran & Stefan Ederer, 2009.
"Functional income distribution and aggregate demand in the Euro area,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 33(1), pages 139-159, January.
- Stockhammer, Engelbert & Onaran, Özlem & Ederer, Stefan, 2007. "Functional income distribution and aggregate demand in the Euro-area," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 346, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Özlem Onaran & Stefan Ederer, 2007. "Functional income distribution and aggregate demand in the Euro-area," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp102, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Robert Stehrer, 2011.
"Goodwin or Kalecki in Demand? Functional Income Distribution and Aggregate Demand in the Short Run,"
Review of Radical Political Economics,
Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 43(4), pages 506-522, December.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Robert Stehrer, 2009. "Goodwin or Kalecki in Demand? Functional Income Distribution and Aggregate Demand in the Short Run," Working Papers wp203, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Nelson H. Barbosa-Filho & Lance Taylor, 2006. "Distributive And Demand Cycles In The Us Economy-A Structuralist Goodwin Model," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 389-411, July.
- Taylor, Lance, 1985. "A Stagnationist Model of Economic Growth," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(4), pages 383-403, December.
- Daniele Tavani & Peter Flaschel & Lance Taylor, 2011. "Estimated non-linearities and multiple equilibria in a model of distributive-demand cycles," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(5), pages 519-538, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marwil J. Dávila-Fernández & Serena Sordi, 2017. "Distributive cycles and endogenous technical change in a BoPC growth model," Department of Economics University of Siena 760, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Xiao Jiang, 2015. "Endogenous Cycles and Chaos in a Capitalist Economy: A Circuit of Capital Model," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(1), pages 123-157, February.
- Jaylson Jair da Silveira & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2016.
"Effort Elicitation, Wage Differentials and Income Distribution in A Wage-Led Growth Regime,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(1), pages 44-75, February.
- Jaylson Jair da Silveira & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2014. "Effort Elicitation, Wage Differentials and Income Distribution in a Wage-led Growth Regime," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2014_10, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP), revised 01 May 2015.
- Greg Hannsgen & Tai Young-Taft, 2015. "Inside Money in a Kaldor-Kalecki-Steindl Fiscal Policy Model: The Unit of Account, Inflation, Leverage, and Financial Fragility," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_839, Levy Economics Institute.
- Joao Paulo A. de Souza, 2014. "Real wages and labor-saving technical change: evidence from a panel of manufacturing industries in mature and labor-surplus economies," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2014-03, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsGoodwin Cycles; Wage-Price Spirals; Demand Regimes; Profit Squeeze; Endogenous Technical Change; Kalecki-Keynes model;
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:new:wpaper:1110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Setterfield). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/denewus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.