Benefits and Costs of Newer Drugs: An Update
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Kala Krishna & Cemile Yavas, 2004.
"Lumpy consumer durables, market power, and endogenous business cycles,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 37(2), pages 375-391, May.
- Krishna, Kala & Yavas, Cemile, 2001. "Lumpy Consumer Durables, Market Power, and Endogenous Business Cycles," Working Papers 3-01-1, Pennsylvania State University, Department of Economics.
- Kala Krishna & Cemile Yavas, 2001. "Lumpy Consumer Durables, Market Power, and Endogenous Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 8296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Blanchard & Michael Kremer, 1997.
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1091-1126.
- Blanchard, O & Kremer, M, 1996. "Disorganization," Working papers 96-30, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Olivier Blanchard & Michael Kremer, 1997. "Disorganization," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 38, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Blanchard, Olivier & Kremer, Michael R., 1997. "Disorganization," Scholarly Articles 3659691, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Kala Krishna & Cemile Yavas, "undated". "Wage Equality in a General Equilibrium Model with Indivisibilities," EPRU Working Paper Series 01-12, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Ng Yew Kwang, 1965. "Why do People Buy Lottery Tickets? Choices Involving Risk and the Indivisibility of Expenditure," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 530-530.
- Davis, Donald R, 1998. "Does European Unemployment Prop Up American Wages? National Labor Markets and Global Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(3), pages 478-494, June.
- Richard A. Brecher, 1974. "Minimum Wage Rates and the Pure Theory of International Trade," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 88(1), pages 98-116.
- Brecher, Richard A., 1974. "Optimal commercial policy for a minimum-wage economy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 139-149, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaynor Martin & Li Jian & Vogt William B, 2007. "Substitution, Spending Offsets, and Prescription Drug Benefit Design," Forum for Health Economics & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(2), pages 1-33, July.
- Michael D. Bordo & John Landon-Lane, 2014.
"Does Expansionary Monetary Policy Cause Asset Price Booms? Some Historical and Empirical Evidence,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Sofía Bauducco & Lawrence Christiano & Claudio Raddatz (ed.), Macroeconomic and Financial Stability: challenges for Monetary Policy, edition 1, volume 19, chapter 3, pages 61-116
Central Bank of Chile.
- Michael D. Bordo & John Landon-Lane, 2013. "Does expansionary monetary policy cause asset price booms? some historical and empirical evidence," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 16(2), pages 04-52, August.
- Michael D. Bordo & John Landon-Lane, 2013. "Does Expansionary Monetary Policy Cause Asset Price Booms; Some Historical and Empirical Evidence," NBER Working Papers 19585, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sherry Glied, 2003. "Health Care Costs: On the Rise Again," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(2), pages 125-148, Spring.
- Hernán Jaramillo Salazar & José Manuel Restrepo Abondano & Catalina Latorre Santos, 2003. "Mercado de Medicamentos, Regulación y Políticas Públicas," BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 004328, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Stolpe, Michael, 2003. "Ressourcen und Ergebnisse der globalen Gesundheitsökonomie: Einführung und Überblick," Kiel Working Papers 1177, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Abdülkad&idot;r C&idot;van & Bülent Köksal, 2010.
"The effect of newer drugs on health spending: do they really increase the costs?,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(5), pages 581-595.
- Civan, Abdülkadir & Koksal, Bulent, 2007. "The Effect of Newer Drugs on Health Spending: Do They Really Increase the Costs?," MPRA Paper 6846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Law, Michael R. & Grépin, Karen A., 2010. "Is newer always better? Re-evaluating the benefits of newer pharmaceuticals," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 743-750, September.
- Michel Bordo & John Lando-Lane, 2013. "Does Expansionary Monetary Policy Cause Asset Price Booms? Some Historical and Empirical Evidence," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 710, Central Bank of Chile.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:11:y:2007:i:02:n:s1363919607001709 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology; Plastics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:8996. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .