Benefits and costs of newer drugs: an update
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Apostolos Tsiachristas† & René Goudriaan & Wim Groot, 2013. "The welfare effects of innovative pharmaceuticals: an international perspective from the Dutch experience," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(9), pages 1219-1226, March.
- Gaynor Martin & Li Jian & Vogt William B, 2007. "Substitution, Spending Offsets, and Prescription Drug Benefit Design," Forum for Health Economics & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(2), pages 1-33, July.
- Michael D. Bordo & John Landon-Lane, 2014.
"Does Expansionary Monetary Policy Cause Asset Price Booms? Some Historical and Empirical Evidence,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Sofía Bauducco & Lawrence Christiano & Claudio Raddatz (ed.), Macroeconomic and Financial Stability: challenges for Monetary Policy, edition 1, volume 19, chapter 3, pages 61-116
Central Bank of Chile.
- Michael D. Bordo & John Landon-Lane, 2013. "Does expansionary monetary policy cause asset price booms? some historical and empirical evidence," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 16(2), pages 04-52, August.
- Michael D. Bordo & John Landon-Lane, 2013. "Does Expansionary Monetary Policy Cause Asset Price Booms; Some Historical and Empirical Evidence," NBER Working Papers 19585, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abdülkad&idot;r C&idot;van & Bülent Köksal, 2010.
"The effect of newer drugs on health spending: do they really increase the costs?,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(5), pages 581-595.
- Civan, Abdülkadir & Koksal, Bulent, 2007. "The Effect of Newer Drugs on Health Spending: Do They Really Increase the Costs?," MPRA Paper 6846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Law, Michael R. & Grépin, Karen A., 2010. "Is newer always better? Re-evaluating the benefits of newer pharmaceuticals," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 743-750, September.
- Sherry Glied, 2003. "Health Care Costs: On the Rise Again," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(2), pages 125-148, Spring.
- Michel Bordo & John Lando-Lane, 2013. "Does Expansionary Monetary Policy Cause Asset Price Booms? Some Historical and Empirical Evidence," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 710, Central Bank of Chile.
- Hernán Jaramillo Salazar & José Manuel Restrepo Abondano & Catalina Latorre Santos, 2003. "Mercado de Medicamentos, Regulación y Políticas Públicas," BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 004328, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:11:y:2007:i:02:n:s1363919607001709 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stolpe, Michael, 2003. "Ressourcen und Ergebnisse der globalen Gesundheitsökonomie: Einführung und Überblick," Kiel Working Papers 1177, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology; Plastics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:mgtdec:v:28:y:2007:i:4-5:p:485-490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/7976 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.