Japan's Big Bang and the Transformation of Financial Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Takatoshi Ito, 1991. "The Japanese Economy," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262090295, January.
- Hartmann, Philipp, 1998.
"Do Reuters spreads reflect currencies' differences in global trading activity?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 757-784, October.
- Philipp Hartmann, 1997. "Does Reuters Spreads Reflect Currencies Differences in Global Trading Activity?," FMG Discussion Papers dp265, Financial Markets Group.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Hillebrand & Gunther Schnabl & Yasemin Ulu, 2006. "Japanese Foreign Exchange Intervention and the Yen/Dollar Exchange Rate: A Simultaneous Equations Approach Using Realized Volatility," CESifo Working Paper Series 1766, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ralf Bebenroth & Diemo Dietrich & Uwe Vollmer, 2009.
"Bank regulation and supervision in bank-dominated financial systems: a comparison between Japan and Germany,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 177-209, April.
- Ralf Bebenroth & Diemo Dietrich & Uwe Vollmer, 2007. "Bank regulation and supervision in Japan and Germany: A comparison," Discussion Paper Series 211, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Eric Hillebrand & Gunther Schnabl, 2008.
"A structural break in the effects of Japanese foreign exchange intervention on yen/dollar exchange rate volatility,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 389-401, December.
- Schnabl, Gunther & Hillebrand, Eric, 2006. "A structural break in the effects of Japanese foreign exchange intervention on yen/dollar exchange rate volatility," Working Paper Series 650, European Central Bank.
- Cheng, Ai-ru (Meg) & Das, Kuntal & Shimatani, Takeshi, 2013.
"Central bank intervention and exchange rate volatility: Evidence from Japan using realized volatility,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 87-98.
- Ai-ru (Meg) Cheng & Kuntal Das & Takeshi Shimatani, 2013. "Central Bank Intervention and Exchange Rate Volatility: Evidence from Japan Using Realized Volatility," Working Papers in Economics 13/19, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Hillebrand, Eric & Schnabl, Gunther & Ulu, Yasemin, 2009. "Japanese foreign exchange intervention and the yen-to-dollar exchange rate: A simultaneous equations approach using realized volatility," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 490-505, July.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:52:y:2007:i:03:n:s0217590807002762 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-08-01 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:7247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .