Alternative Estimates of Productivity Growth in the NICs: A Comment on the Findings of Chang-Tai Hsieh
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alwyn Young, 1992. "A Tale of Two Cities: Factor Accumulation and Technical Change in Hong Kong and Singapore," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1992, Volume 7, pages 13-64 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Fernald & Brent Neiman, 2011.
"Growth Accounting with Misallocation: Or, Doing Less with More in Singapore,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 29-74, April.
- John G. Fernald & Brent Neiman, 2003. "Measuring productivity growth in Asia: do market imperfections matter?," Working Paper Series WP-03-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- John Fernald & Brent Neiman, 2010. "Growth Accounting with Misallocation: Or, Doing Less with More in Singapore," NBER Working Papers 16043, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John G. Fernald & Brent Neiman, 2010. "Growth accounting with misallocation: Or, doing less with more in Singapore," Working Paper Series 2010-18, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- John G. Fernald & Brent Neiman, 2006. "Measuring the miracle: market imperfections and Asia's growth experience," Working Paper Series 2006-17, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- John Fernald & Brent Neiman, 2006. "Measuring the Miracle: Market Imperfections and Asia's Growth Experience," 2006 Meeting Papers 785, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Giannetti, Mariassunta, 2003. " Bank-Firm Relationships and Contagious Banking Crises," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 35(2), pages 239-261, April.
- Giannetti, Mariassunta, 2003. "On the Causes of Overlending: Are Guarantees on Deposits the Culprit?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4055, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kogel, Tomas, 2005. "Youth dependency and total factor productivity," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 147-173, February.
- W. G. Huff, 1999. "Singapore's economic development: Four lessons and some doubts," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(1), pages 33-55.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:6657. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .