Diminished Expectations of Nuclear War and Increased Personal Savings: Evidence From Individual Survey Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Russett, Bruce & Slemrod, Joel, 1993. "Diminished Expectations of Nuclear War and Increased Personal Savings: Evidence from Individual Survey Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(4), pages 1022-1033, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Slemrod, Joel, 1990.
"Fear of Nuclear War and Intercountry Differences in the Rate of Saving,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 28(4), pages 647-657, October.
- Joel Slemrod, 1988. "Fear of Nuclear War and Intercountry Differences in the Rate of Saving," NBER Working Papers 2801, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joel Slemrod, 1982. "Post-War Capital Accumulation and the Threat of Nuclear War," NBER Working Papers 0887, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Joe Peek, 1984. "Household Saving: An Econometric Investigation," NBER Working Papers 1383, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher W. Crowe, 2009. "Irrational Exuberance in the U.S. Housing Market; Were Evangelicals Left Behind?," IMF Working Papers 09/57, International Monetary Fund.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Noy, Ilan, 2015.
"Saving and the long shadow of macroeconomic shocks,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 147-159.
- Joshua Aizenman & Ilan Noy, 2013. "Saving and the Long Shadow of Macroeconomic Shocks," NBER Working Papers 19067, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Barro, 2005. "Rare Events and the Equity Premium," NBER Working Papers 11310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Levy, Ori & Galili, Itai, 2006. "Terror and trade of individual investors," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 980-991, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:4031. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.