Money, Time Preference and External Balance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Buiter, Willem H, 1981.
"Time Preference and International Lending and Borrowing in an Overlapping-Generations Model,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(4), pages 769-797, August.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1979. "Time Preference and International Lending and Borrowing in an Overlapping-Generations Model," NBER Working Papers 0352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Weil, Philippe, 1987. "Permanent budget deficits and inflation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 393-410, September.
- John Kareken & Neil Wallace, 1981. "On the Indeterminacy of Equilibrium Exchange Rates," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 96(2), pages 207-222.
- Blanchard, Olivier J, 1985. "Debt, Deficits, and Finite Horizons," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 223-247, April.
- Tirole, Jean, 1985. "Asset Bubbles and Overlapping Generations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1499-1528, November.
- Weil, Philippe, 1989. "Overlapping families of infinitely-lived agents," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 183-198, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghironi, Fabio & Iscan, Talan B. & Rebucci, Alessandro, 2008.
"Net foreign asset positions and consumption dynamics in the international economy,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1337-1359, December.
- International Monetary Fund, 2005. "Net Foreign Asset Positions and Consumption Dynamics in the International Economy," IMF Working Papers 05/82, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00429600 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ghironi, Fabio, 2008. "The role of net foreign assets in a New Keynesian small open economy model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1780-1811, June.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1990.
"Intertemporal dependence, impatience, and dynamics,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 45-75, August.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1989. "Intertemporal Dependence, Impatience, and Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 3028, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ghironi, Fabio, 2006.
"Macroeconomic interdependence under incomplete markets,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 428-450, December.
- Fabio Ghironi, 2000. "Macroeconomic Interdependence under Incomplete Markets," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 471, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 07 Feb 2003.
- Fathali Firoozi, 1995. "External debt, time preference, and nontraded goods in a two-sector dynamic model of consumption," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 167-178, April.
- Eleni Iliopulos, 2008. "Collateral constraints, external imbalances and heterogeneous agents in a two-country world," Documents de recherche 08-12, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Futagami, Koichi & Shibata, Akihisa, 1999. "Welfare effects of bubbles in an endogenous growth model," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 381-403, December.
- Fabio Ghironi & Talan B. Iscan & Alessandro Rebucci, 2003. "Productivity Shocks and Consumption Smoothing in the International Economy," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 565, Boston College Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:2822. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.