Schooling and the Great Migration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Margo, Robert A, 1984.
"Accumulation of Property by Southern Blacks before World War I: Comment and Further Evidence,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 74(4), pages 768-776, September.
- Robert A. Margo, 1983. "Accumulation of Property by Southern Blacks Before World War I: Commentand Further Evidence," NBER Working Papers 1200, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Greenwood, Michael J, 1975. "Research on Internal Migration in the United States: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 397-433, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- La Ferrara, Eliana & Mele, Angelo, 2006. "Racial Segregation and Public School Expenditure," CEPR Discussion Papers 5750, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- William J. Collins & Marianne H. Wanamaker, 2014.
"Selection and Economic Gains in the Great Migration of African Americans: New Evidence from Linked Census Data,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 220-252, January.
- William J. Collins & Marianne H. Wanamaker, 2013. "Selection and Economic Gains in the Great Migration of African Americans: New Evidence from Linked Census Data," NBER Working Papers 19124, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Logan, Trevon D., 2009.
"Health, human capital, and African-American migration before 1910,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 169-185, April.
- Trevon D. Logan, 2008. "Health, Human Capital, and African American Migration Before 1910," NBER Working Papers 14037, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin Thomas, 2012. "Migration Processes, Familial Characteristics, and Schooling Dropout Among Black Youths," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 49(2), pages 477-498, May.
- repec:spr:demogr:v:54:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s13524-017-0625-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lall, Somik V. & Timmins, Christopher & Yu, Shouyue, 2009. "Connecting lagging and leading regions : the role of labor mobility," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4843, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:2697. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .