Industrial Policy and Downstream Export Performance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bruce A. Blonigen, 2016. "Industrial Policy and Downstream Export Performance," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 126(595), pages 1635-1659, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beverelli, Cosimo & Fiorini, Matteo & Hoekman, Bernard, 2017.
"Services trade policy and manufacturing productivity: The role of institutions,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 166-182.
- Cosimo Beverelli & Matteo Fiorini & Bernard Hoekman, 2015. "Services Trade Restrictiveness and Manufacturing Productivity: The Role of Institutions," RSCAS Working Papers 2015/63, European University Institute.
- Cosimo Beverelli & Matteo Fiorini & Bernard Hoekman, 2016. "Services Trade Policy and Manufacturing Productivity: The Role of Institutions," Working Papers 1012, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2016.
- Beverelli, Cosimo & Fiorini, Matteo & Hoekman, Bernard, 2015. "Services Trade Restrictiveness and Manufacturing Productivity: The Role of Institutions," CEPR Discussion Papers 10834, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aksel Erbahar & Yuan Zi, 2015. "Cascading Trade Protection: Theory and Evidence from the U.S," CTEI Working Papers series 04-2015, Centre for Trade and Economic Integration, The Graduate Institute.
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H81 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Loans; Loan Guarantees; Credits; Grants; Bailouts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:18694. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.