Industrial Policy and Downstream Export Performance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bruce A. Blonigen, 2016. "Industrial Policy and Downstream Export Performance," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 126(595), pages 1635-1659, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beverelli, Cosimo & Fiorini, Matteo & Hoekman, Bernard, 2017.
"Services trade policy and manufacturing productivity: The role of institutions,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 166-182.
- Cosimo Beverelli & Matteo Fiorini & Bernard Hoekman, 2015. "Services Trade Restrictiveness and Manufacturing Productivity: The Role of Institutions," RSCAS Working Papers 2015/63, European University Institute.
- Cosimo Beverelli & Matteo Fiorini & Bernard Hoekman, 2016. "Services Trade Policy and Manufacturing Productivity: The Role of Institutions," Working Papers 1012, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2016.
- Beverelli, Cosimo & Fiorini, Matteo & Hoekman, Bernard, 2015. "Services Trade Restrictiveness and Manufacturing Productivity: The Role of Institutions," CEPR Discussion Papers 10834, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aksel Erbahar & Yuan Zi, 2015. "Cascading Trade Protection: Theory and Evidence from the U.S," CTEI Working Papers series 04-2015, Centre for Trade and Economic Integration, The Graduate Institute.
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H81 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Loans; Loan Guarantees; Credits; Grants; Bailouts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:18694. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .