Report NEP-INT-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benjamin R. Mandel, 2013. "Chinese exports and U.S. import prices," Staff Reports 591, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Arvis, Jean-François & Duval, Yann & Shepherd, Ben & Utoktham,Chorthip, 2013. "Trade costs in the developing world : 1995 - 2010," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6309, The World Bank.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu, 2012. "Impact of diagonal cumulation rule on FTA utilization : evidence from bilateral and multilateral FTAs between Japan and Thailand," IDE Discussion Papers 372, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Nuno Limão & Giovanni Maggi, 2013. "Uncertainty and Trade Agreements," NBER Working Papers 18703, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yunfang Hu & Kazuo Mino, 2013. "Trade Structure and Belief-Driven Fluctuations in a Global Economy," KIER Working Papers 841, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Bruce Blonigen, 2013. "Industrial Policy and Downstream Export Performance," NBER Working Papers 18694, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cervellati, Matteo & Naghavi, Alireza & Toubal, Farid, 2013. "Trade Liberalization, Democratization and Technology Adoption," IZA Discussion Papers 7132, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joachim Pohl & Kekeletso Mashigo & Alexis Nohen, 2012. "Dispute Settlement Provisions in International Investment Agreements: A Large Sample Survey," OECD Working Papers on International Investment 2012/2, OECD Publishing.
- Maxence Soumare & Jørgen Vitting Andersen & Francis Bouchard & Alain Elkaim & Dominique Guegan & Justin Leroux & Michel Miniconi & Lars Stentoft, 2/11. "A theoretical framework for trading experiments," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00768898, HAL.