The Impact of Minimum Age of Employment Regulation on Child Labor and Schooling: Evidence from UNICEF MICS Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecoedu:v:66:y:2018:i:c:p:51-66 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Bargain & Delphine Boutin, 2017.
"Minimum Age Regulation and Child Labor: New Evidence from Brazil,"
- Olivier Bargain & Delphine Boutin, 2017. "Minimum age regulation and child labor: New evidence from Brazil," Working Papers hal-01652435, HAL.
- Olivier BARGAIN & Delphine BOUTIN, 2017. "Minimum age regulation and child labor: New evidence from Brazil," Working Papers 201718, CERDI.
- Eric V. Edmonds, 2014. "Does minimum age of employment regulation reduce child labor?," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 1-73, July.
- Piza, Caio & Souza, André Portela Fernandes de, 2016. "Short and long-term effects of a child-labor ban," Textos para discussão 428, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- repec:bla:devpol:v:36:y:2018:i:2:p:241-261 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J80 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-IUE-2012-12-22 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2012-12-22 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:18623. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.