Report NEP-IUE-2012-12-22This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Muravyev, Alexander, 2012. "Labor Market Institutions and Informality in Transition and Latin American Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 7035, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Falco, Paolo & Maloney, William F. & Rijkers, Bob & Sarrias, Mauricio, 2012. "Heterogeneity in Subjective Wellbeing: An Application to Occupational Allocation in Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 7057, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrew Kerr, 2012. "A Model of Comparative Advantage with Matching in the Urban Tanzanian Labour Market," CSAE Working Paper Series 2012-21, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Radhika Lahiri & Mark Phoon, 2012. "Tax Evasion, Inequality and Progressive Taxes: A Political Economy Perspective Joseph," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 296, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Mathieu Désolé & Stefano Farolfi & Patrick Rio, 2012. "How does context influence players’ behaviour ? Experimental assessment in a 3-player coordination problem," Working Papers 12-36, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Dec 2012.
- Jens Arnold, 2012. "Improving the Tax System in Indonesia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 998, OECD Publishing.
- David Nguyen-Thanh & Christoph Strupat, 2012. "Is the Burden Too Small? – Effective Tax Rates in Ghana," Ruhr Economic Papers 0389, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Kraft, Kornelius & Rammer,Christian & Gottschalk, Sandra, 2012. "Minimum wages and competition: The case of the German roofing sector," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-083, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Eric V. Edmonds & Maheshwor Shrestha, 2012. "The Impact of Minimum Age of Employment Regulation on Child Labor and Schooling: Evidence from UNICEF MICS Countries," NBER Working Papers 18623, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Georgarakos, Dimitris & Haliassos, Michalis & Pasini, Giacomo, 2012. "Household Debt and Social Interactions," CEPR Discussion Papers 9238, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Charles Bellemare & Bernard Fortin & Nadia Joubert & Steeve Marchand, 2012. "Effets de pairs et fraude sociale : une analyse économétrique sur données françaises," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-32, CIRANO.