Effets de pairs et fraude sociale : une analyse économétrique sur données françaises
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincent Boucher & Marion Gousse, 2019.
"Wage Dynamics and Peer Referrals,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 31, pages 1-23, January.
- Vincent Boucher & Marion Goussé, 2015. "Wage Dynamics and Peer Referrals," Cahiers de recherche 1514, CIRPEE.
- Vincent Boucher & Marion Gousse, 2018. "Online Appendix to "Wage Dynamics and Peer Referrals"," Online Appendices 18-6, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Vincent Boucher & Marion Goussé, 2016. "Wage Dynamics and Peer Referrals," Cahiers de recherche 1608, Centre de recherche sur les risques, les enjeux économiques, et les politiques publiques.
- Vincent Boucher & Marion Gousse, 2018. "Code and data files for "Wage Dynamics and Peer Referrals"," Computer Codes 18-6, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Ariel H. Fambeu, 2019. "Peer Effect and Environmental Responsibility of Enterprises in a Sub-Saharan African Country," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 39(2), pages 1084-1094.
More about this item
Keywords; Fraude sociale; effets de pairs; multiplicateur social;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirwor:2012s-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.