The Role of Federal and State Dependent Coverage Eligibility Policies on the Health Insurance Status of Young Adults
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Phillip B. Levine & Robin McKnight & Samantha Heep, 2011. "How Effective Are Public Policies to Increase Health Insurance Coverage among Young Adults?," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 129-156, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregory Colman & Dhaval Dave, 2018.
"It'S About Time: Effects Of The Affordable Care Act Dependent Coverage Mandate On Time Use,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 36(1), pages 44-58, January.
- Gregory Colman & Dhaval Dave, 2015. "It’s About Time: Effects of the Affordable Care Act Dependent Coverage Mandate On Time Use," NBER Working Papers 21725, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Colman, Gregory & Dave, Dhaval M., 2016. "It's About Time: Effects of the Affordable Care Act Dependent Coverage Mandate on Time Use," IZA Discussion Papers 9710, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:pri:cheawb:slusky%202012%20federal%20parental%20insurance%20mandate%20vf is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- I13 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Insurance, Public and Private
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2012-08-23 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2012-08-23 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:18254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .