Understanding the Democratic Transition in South Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Roberto Ezcurra, 2011.
"Is fiscal decentralization harmful for economic growth? Evidence from the OECD countries,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 11(4), pages 619-643, July.
- Ezcurra, Roberto & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2010. "Is fiscal decentralization harmful for economic growth? Evidence from the OECD countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33518, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Ezcurra, Roberto, 2010. "Is fiscal decentralization harmful for economic growth?: evidence from the OECD countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 30796, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Roberto Ezcurra, 2010. "Is fiscal decentralization harmful for economic growth? Evidence from the OECD countries," Working Papers 2010-09, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2010. "Is Fiscal Decentralization Harmful for Economic Growth? Evidence from the OECD Countries," SERC Discussion Papers 0051, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Jing Jin & Chunli Shen & Qian Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "Decentralization in China," CEMA Working Papers 546, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Ritva Reinikka & Jakob Svensson, 2004. "Local Capture: Evidence from a Central Government Transfer Program in Uganda," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 119(2), pages 679-705.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jeffrey J. Schott & Kimberly Ann Elliott, 1990. "Economic Sanctions Reconsidered: 2nd Edition," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 82, January.
More about this item
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:17799. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.