Conceptual Revolutions in Twentieth-Century Art
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Galenson,David W., 2009. "Conceptual Revolutions in Twentieth-Century Art," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521112321.
- David W. Galenson, 2009. "Conceptual Revolutions in Twentieth-Century Art," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gale08-1.
- Galenson,David W., 2009. "Conceptual Revolutions in Twentieth-Century Art," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521129091.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Galbraith & Douglas Hodgson, 2015. "Innovation, experience and artists’ age-valuation profiles: evidence from eighteenth-century rococo and neoclassical painters," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 39(3), pages 259-275, August.
- Galbraith, John W. & Hodgson, Douglas J., 2012.
"Dimension reduction and model averaging for estimation of artists' age-valuation profiles,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 422-435.
- John Galbraith & Douglas James Hodgson, 2009. "Dimension Reduction and Model Averaging for Estimation of Artists' Age-Valuation Profiles," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-41, CIRANO.
- Douglas Hodgson, 2011. "Age–price profiles for Canadian painters at auction," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 35(4), pages 287-308, November.
More about this item
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- Z11 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economics of the Arts and Literature
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2009-06-17 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2009-06-17 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:15073. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .