Argentina Since Martinez De Hoz
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlos F. Diaz Alejandro, 1963. "A Note on the Impact of Devaluation and the Redistributive Effect," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 71, pages 577-577.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Osvaldo Meloni & Ana María Cerro, 2005. "Crises & Crashes: Argentina 1885 – 2003," Economic History 0505001, EconWPA.
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Stanley Fischer, 1986. "Stopping hyperinflations past and present," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 122(1), pages 1-47, March.
- Emanuel Kohlscheen & Stephen A O'Connell, 2006.
"A Sovereign Debt Model with Trade Credit and Reserves,"
WEF Working Papers
0004, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Kohlscheen, Emanuel & O'Connell, Stephen A., 2006. "A Sovereign Debt Model with Trade Credit and Reserves," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 743, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Nogues, Julio, 1986. "The nature of Argentina's policy reforms during 1976-1981," MPRA Paper 57820, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:1466. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .