Measuring the Location of Production in a World of Intangible Productive Assets, FDI, and Intrafirm Trade
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Robert E. Lipsey, 2010. "Measuring The Location Of Production In A World Of Intangible Productive Assets, Fdi, And Intrafirm Trade," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(s1), pages 99-110, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fuest, Clemens & Hemmelgarn, Thomas & Ramb, Fred, 2006. "How would formula apportionment in the EU affect the distribution and the size of the corporate tax base? An analysis based on German multinationals," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2006,20, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- James R. Hines Jr., 2005. "Do Tax Havens Flourish?," NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 19, pages 65-100 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jörn Kleinert & Julien Martin & Farid Toubal, 2015.
"The Few Leading the Many: Foreign Affiliates and Business Cycle Comovement,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 134-159, October.
- Kleinert, Jörn & Martin, Julien & Toubal, Farid, 2012. "The few leading the many: foreign affiliates and business cycle comovement," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 116, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Jörn Kleinert & Julien Martin & Farid Toubal, 2012. "The Few Leading the Many: Foreign Affiliates and Business Cycle Comovement," Working Papers 2012-18, CEPII research center.
- Kleinert, Jörn & Martin, Julien & Toubal, Farid, 2012. "The Few Leading The Many: Foreign Affiliates and Business Cycle Comovement," CEPR Discussion Papers 9129, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jörn Kleinert & Julien Martin & Farid Toubal, 2015. "The Few Leading the Many: Foreign Affiliates and Business Cycle Comovement," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01306646, HAL.
- Escaith, Hubert, 2008. "Measuring trade in value added in the new industrial economy: statistical implications," MPRA Paper 14454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcel P. Timmer & Erik Dietzenbacher & Bart Los & Robert Stehrer & Gaaitzen J. Vries, 2015. "An Illustrated User Guide to the World Input–Output Database: the Case of Global Automotive Production," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 575-605, August.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-144 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Godart & Holger Görg & David Greenaway, 2013.
"Domestic multinationals, foreign affiliates, and labour demand elasticities,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 149(4), pages 611-630, December.
- Godart, Olivier & Görg, Holger & Greenaway, David, 2012. "Domestic Multinationals, Foreign Affiliates, and Labour Demand Elasticities," IZA Discussion Papers 7061, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lisa Evers & Helen Miller & Christoph Spengel, 2015.
"Intellectual property box regimes: effective tax rates and tax policy considerations,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 22(3), pages 502-530, June.
- Evers, Lisa & Miller, Helen & Spengel, Christoph, 2013. "Intellectual property box regimes: Effective tax rates and tax policy considerations," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-070 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Evers, Lisa & Miller, Helen & Spengel, Christoph, 2013. "Intellectual property box regimes: Effective tax rates and tax policy considerations," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-070, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Griffith, Rachel & Miller, Helen & O'Connell, Martin, 2014. "Ownership of intellectual property and corporate taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 12-23.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 2012.
"Financial flows, financial crises, and global imbalances,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 469-480.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 2011. "Financial Flows, Financial Crises, and Global Imbalances," CEPR Discussion Papers 8611, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Robert E. Lipsey & Lee G. Branstetter & C. Fritz Foley & James Harrigan & J. Bradford Jensen & Lori Kletzer & Catherine Mann & Peter K. Schott & Greg C. Wright, 2010. "Report on the State of Available Data for the Study of International Trade and Foreign Direct Investment," NBER Working Papers 16254, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- HOSONO Kaoru & MIYAKAWA Daisuke & TAKIZAWA Miho, 2017. "Do Overseas Subsidiaries Benefit from Parent Firms' Intangibles?," Discussion papers 17073, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Bridgman, Benjamin, 2014.
"Do intangible assets explain high U.S. foreign direct investment returns?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 159-171.
- Benjamin Bridgman, 2009. "Do Intangible Assets Explain High U.S. Foreign Direct Investment Returns?," 2009 Meeting Papers 373, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alice O. Nakamura & Leonard I. Nakamura & Masao Nakamura, 2012. "Building the Innovation Union: Lessons from the 2008 Financial Crisis," Working Papers 12-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Dylan G. Rassier, 2017. "Intangible assets and transactions within multinational enterprises: implications for national economic accounts," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 38, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-135 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Devereux & Zadia M. Feliciano, 2013. "Robert E. Lipsey," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 59(2), pages 375-380, June.
- repec:bla:revinw:v:63:y:2017:i::p:s287-s320 is not listed on IDEAS
- Griffith, Rachel & Miller, Helen & O'Connell, Martin, 2011. "Corporate taxes and the location of intellectual property," CEPR Discussion Papers 8424, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marcel P. Timmer & Abdul Azeez Erumban & Bart Los & Robert Stehrer & Gaaitzen J. de Vries, 2014. "Slicing Up Global Value Chains," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 28(2), pages 99-118, Spring.
- Dylan G. Rassier, 2015. "Characteristics of Special Purpose Entities in Measures of U.S. Direct Investment Abroad," BEA Working Papers 0132, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Robert J. Hill & Alice O. Nakamura, 2010. "Improving Inflation And Related Performance Measures For Nations: An Introduction," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(s1), pages 1-10, June.
More about this item
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:14121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .