Report NEP-ACC-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Max Gillman & Michal Kejak, 2008. "Tax Evasion and Growth: a Banking Approach," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0806, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Robert E. Lipsey, 2008. "Measuring the Location of Production in a World of Intangible Productive Assets, FDI, and Intrafirm Trade," NBER Working Papers 14121, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Hernandez-Borreguero, Julian & Maixe-Altes, J. Carles & Nu~ez-Torrado, Miriam, 2008.
"Historia de un romance singular: encuentros y desencuentros de la partida doble en México
[History of a very special romance: emergence and difussion of double entry book-keeping in Mexico]," MPRA Paper 9306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susan Guthrie & James R. Hines, Jr., 2008. "U.S. Defense Contracts During the Tax Expenditure Battles of the 1980s," NBER Working Papers 14146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bos, Frits, 2008. "Uses of National Accounts; History, International Standardization and Applications in the Netherlands," MPRA Paper 9387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rita de la Feria, 2008. "The EU VAT Treatment of Public Sector Bodies: Slowly Moving in the Wrong Direction," Working Papers 0808, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.