Historia de un romance singular: encuentros y desencuentros de la partida doble en México
[History of a very special romance: emergence and difussion of double entry book-keeping in Mexico]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Miriam Nunez, 2002. "Organizational change and accounting: the gunpowder monopoly in New Spain, 1757-87," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 275-315.
More about this item
KeywordsMexico; Spain; double entry bookkeeping;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- N36 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2008-07-05 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2008-07-05 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:9306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .