An Empirical Test of Taste-based Discrimination Changes in Ethnic Preferences and their Effect on Admissions to the NYSE during World War I
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James J. Heckman & Edward Vytlacil, 2005.
"Structural Equations, Treatment Effects, and Econometric Policy Evaluation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 73(3), pages 669-738, May.
- James J. Heckman & Edward Vytlacil, 2005. "Structural Equations, Treatment Effects and Econometric Policy Evaluation," NBER Working Papers 11259, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James J. Heckman & Edward Vytlacil, 2005. "Structural Equations, Treatment Effects and Econometric Policy Evaluation," NBER Technical Working Papers 0306, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 2003. "Further results on instrumental variables estimation of average treatment effects in the correlated random coefficient model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 185-191, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Galarza, Francisco B. & Yamada, Gustavo, 2014.
"Labor Market Discrimination in Lima, Peru: Evidence from a Field Experiment,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 83-94.
- Francisco Galarza & Gustavo Yamada, 2012. "Labor market discrimination in Lima, Peru: evidence from a field experiment," Working Papers 12-03, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Guy Michaels & Xiaojia Zhi, 2010.
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 256-281, July.
- Michaels, Guy & Zhi, Xiaojia, 2007. "Freedom fries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51598, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Michaels, Guy & Zhi, Xiaojia, 2007. "Freedom Fries," CEPR Discussion Papers 6380, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guy Michaels & Xiaojia Zhi, 2007. "Freedom Fries," CEP Discussion Papers dp0815, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Michaels, Guy & Zhi, Xiaojia, 2007. "Freedom fries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3255, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Francisco Galarza & Liuba Kogan & Gustavo Yamada, 2011. "¿Existe discriminación en el mercado laboral de Lima Metropolitana? : un análisis experimental," Working Papers 11-15, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
More about this item
- J7 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination
- N22 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
- N42 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:14003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.