Do Firms Go Public to Raise Capital?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Pagano & Fabio Panetta & and Luigi Zingales, 1998.
"Why Do Companies Go Public? An Empirical Analysis,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 53(1), pages 27-64, February.
- Marco Pagano & Fabio Panetta & Luigi Zingales, "undated". "Why Do Companies Go Public? An Empirical Analysis," CRSP working papers 330, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Pagano, Marco & Panetta, Fabio & Zingales, Luigi, 1996. "Why Do Companies Go Public? An Empirical Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 1332, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Pagano & Fabio Panetta & Luigi Zingales, 1995. "Why Do Companies Go Public? An Empirical Analysis," NBER Working Papers 5367, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ansgar Belke & Friedrich Schneider, 2003.
"Privatization in Austria: Some Theoretical Reasons and First Results About the Privatization Proceeds,"
Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim
229/2003, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Ansgar Belke & Friedrich Schneider, 2004. "Privatization in Austria: Some Theoretical Reasons and First Results About the Privatization Proceeds," CESifo Working Paper Series 1123, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ritter, Jay R, 1991. " The Long-run Performance of Initial Public Offerings," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(1), pages 3-27, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chahine, Salim, 2008. "Underpricing versus gross spread: New evidence on the effect of sold shares at the time of IPOs," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 180-196, April.
- Brau, James C. & Li, Mingsheng & Shi, Jing, 2007. "Do secondary shares in the IPO process have a negative effect on aftermarket performance?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 2612-2631, September.
- Richard J. Rosen & Scott B. Smart & Chad J. Zutter, 2005. "Why do firms go public? evidence from the banking industry," Working Paper Series WP-05-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Manfred Borchert, "undated". "The Impact of Banking Behaviour on Monetary Strategy in Europe," Working Papers 201160, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Franck Bancel & Usha R. Mittoo, 2013. "Survey evidence: what do we know about European and US firms’ motivations for going public?," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on IPOs, chapter 3, pages 57-75 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kashefi Pour, Eilnaz & Lasfer, Meziane, 2013. "Why do companies delist voluntarily from the stock market?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 4850-4860.
- Mayur, Manas & Kumar, Manoj, 2006. "An Empirical Investigation of Going Public Decision of Indian Companies," MPRA Paper 1801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Borchert, Manfred, 2005. "The impact of banking behaviour on monetary strategy in Europe," Beiträge zur angewandten Wirtschaftsforschung 13, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
More about this item
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:11197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .