Long Run Trends in Patenting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nelson, Charles R & Kang, Heejoon, 1981.
"Spurious Periodicity in Inappropriately Detrended Time Series,"
Econometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 741-751, May.
- Nelson, Charles R & Kang, Heejoon, 1979. "Spurious Periodicity in Inappropriately Detrended Time Series," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 161, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- John J. Beggs, 1981. "The Dynamic Interaction Between Industry Level Profits and Research and Development," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 588, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kamien, Morton I & Schwartz, Nancy L, 1978. "Self-Financing of an R&D Project," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(3), pages 252-261, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-03-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:0952. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .