Severance Pay, Pensions, and Efficient Mobility
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grossman, Sanford J & Hart, Oliver D, 1981. "Implicit Contracts, Moral Hazard, and Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(2), pages 301-307, May.
- Green, Jerry & Honkapohja, Seppo, 1983. "Bilateral contracts," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 171-187, April.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Joseph F. Quinn, 1983. "The Effect of Pension Plans on the Pattern of Life Cycle Compensation," NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement of Labor Cost, pages 395-420 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ann P. Bartel & Nachum Sicherman, 1990. "Technological Change and the Careers of Older Workers," NBER Working Papers 3433, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:305-355 is not listed on IDEAS
- Atsushi Seike, 1996. "Labor Market Implications of Social Security: Company Pension Plans, Public Pensions, and Retirement Behavior of the Elderly in Japan," NBER Chapters,in: The Economic Effects of Aging in the United States and Japan, pages 295-315 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark, 2003.
"Age Discrimination Legislation in the United States,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(3), pages 297-317, July.
- David Neumark, 2001. "Age Discrimination Legislation in the United States," NBER Working Papers 8152, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & Gary S. Fields, 1983. "Economic Incentives to Retire: A Qualitative Choice Approach," NBER Working Papers 1096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward P. Lazear, 1985. "Incentive Effects of Pensions," NBER Chapters,in: Pensions, Labor, and Individual Choice, pages 253-282 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David McCarthy, 2003. "A Lifecycle Analysis of Defined Benefit Pension Plans," Working Papers wp053, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Edward P. Lazear & Robert L. Moore, 1988. "Pensions and Turnover," NBER Chapters,in: Pensions in the U.S. Economy, pages 163-190 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:0854. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.