Sterling and the External Balance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Posner, Michael V., 1978. "Problems of the British economy," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 5-32, January.
- Humphrey, David H, 1976. "Disaggregated Import Functions for the UK, West Germany and France," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 38(4), pages 281-298, November.
- Laidler, David E W, 1976. "Inflation in Britain: A Monetarist Perspective," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 485-500, September.
- Cripps, T Francis & Godley, Wynne A H, 1976. "A Formal Analysis of the Cambridge Economic Policy Group Model," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 43(172), pages 335-348, November.
- Ball, R J & Burns, T, 1976. "The Inflationary Mechanism in the U.K. Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 467-484, September.
- Houthakker, Hendrik S & Magee, Stephen P, 1969. "Income and Price Elasticities in World Trade," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(2), pages 111-125, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:0327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.