Simplified Conditions for Non-Causality Between Vectors in Multivariate Arma Models
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1992|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: C.P. 6128, Succ. centre-ville, Montréal (PQ) H3C 3J7|
Phone: (514) 343-6557
Fax: (514) 343-7221
Web page: http://www.cireq.umontreal.ca
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Boudjellaba, Hafida & Dufour, Jean-Marie & Roy, Roch, 1994. "Simplified conditions for noncausality between vectors in multivariate ARMA models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 271-287, July.
- Boudjellaba, H. & Dufour, J.M. & Roy, R., 1992. "Simplified Conditions for Non-Causality Between Vectors in Multivariate Arma Models," Cahiers de recherche 9236, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Tomasz Wozniak, 2015. "Granger-causal analysis of GARCH models: a Bayesian approach "Abstract: A multivariate GARCH model is used to investigate Granger causality in the conditional variance of time series. Parametric ," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1194, The University of Melbourne.
- Woźniak, Tomasz, 2015.
"Testing causality between two vectors in multivariate GARCH models,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 876-894.
- Tomasz Wozniak, 2012. "Testing Causality Between Two Vectors in Multivariate GARCH Models," Economics Working Papers ECO2012/20, European University Institute.
- Tomasz Wozniak, 2012. "Testing Causality Between Two Vectors in Multivariate GARCH Models," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1139, The University of Melbourne.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & TAREK, Jouini, 2005. "Asymptotic Distribution of a Simple Linear Estimator for VARMA Models in Echelon Form," Cahiers de recherche 2005-09, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Tarek Jouini, 2005. "Asymptotic distribution of a simple linear estimator for VARMA models in echelon form," CIRANO Working Papers 2005s-06, CIRANO.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & JOUINI, Tarek, 2005. "Asymptotic Distribution of a Simple Linear Estimator for VARMA Models in Echelon Form," Cahiers de recherche 10-2005, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Judith A. Giles & Sadaf Mirza, 1999. "Some Pretesting Issues on Testing for Granger Noncausality," Econometrics Working Papers 9914, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Tomasz Wozniak, 2012. "Granger-causal analysis of VARMA-GARCH models," Economics Working Papers ECO2012/19, European University Institute.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Taamouti, Abderrahim, 2010. "Short and long run causality measures: Theory and inference," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 154(1), pages 42-58, January.
- Taamouti, Abderrahim & Dufour, Jean-Marie, 2008. "Short and long run causality measures: theory and inference," UC3M Working papers. Economics we083720, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Jonathan B. Hill, 2007. "Efficient tests of long-run causation in trivariate VAR processes with a rolling window study of the money-income relationship," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4), pages 747-765.
- Jonathan B. Hill, 2004. "Efficient Tests of Long-Run Causation in Trivariate VAR Processes with a Rolling Window Study of the Money-Income Relationship," Macroeconomics 0407013, EconWPA, revised 17 May 2005.
- Matthieu Droumaguet & Tomasz Wozniak, 2012. "Bayesian Testing of Granger Causality in Markov-Switching VARs," Economics Working Papers ECO2012/06, European University Institute.
- Judith A. Clarke & Sadaf Mirza, 2003. "Some Finite Sample Results On Testing For Granger Noncausality," Econometrics Working Papers 0305, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Jing-Tung WU, 2016. "The Markov-switching Granger Causality of Asia-Pacific Exchange Rates," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 94-115, September.
- Matthieu Droumagueta & Anders Warneb & Tomasz Wozniakc, 2015. "Granger Causality and Regime Inference in Bayesian Markov-Switching VARs," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1191, The University of Melbourne.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Tessier, David, 1997. "La causalité entre la monnaie et le revenu : une analyse fondée sur un modèle VARMA-échelon," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 73(1), pages 351-366, mars-juin.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1992. "Bayes Methods for Trending Multiple Time Series with an Empirical Application to the US Economy," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1025, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtl:montec:9236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed