The Contribution of Cohesion Policy to Digitalisation: an Adequate Approach?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Katerina CIAMPI STANCOVA & Jens SORVIK, 2016. "Assessment of strategies for ICT investments using European Structural and Investment Funds: reflections from experts and practical examples," JRC Working Papers JRC99720, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Nicola Matteucci, 2015. "The Evaluation of «Regional Digital Agendas». A Model for Public Investments in Broadband," L'industria, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 4, pages 553-584.
- Reggi, Luigi & Scicchitano, Sergio, 2014. "Are EU regional digital strategies evidence-based? An analysis of the allocation of 2007–13 Structural Funds," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 530-538.
- Vicente, María Rosalía & López, Ana Jesús, 2011. "Assessing the regional digital divide across the European Union-27," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 220-237, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Reggi, Luigi & Gil-Garcia, J. Ramon, 2021. "Addressing territorial digital divides through ICT strategies: Are investment decisions consistent with local needs?," MPRA Paper 105003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olimpia NEAGU, 2019. "Digital Divide Gap Convergence Across European Union: The Role Of Urbanisation," Contemporary Economy Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 4(1), pages 43-48.
- Ventura, Eva & Satorra, Albert, 2015. "A multiple indicator model for panel data: an application to ICT area-level variation," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127191, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Margarita Billon & Rocio Marco & Fernando Lera-Lopez, 2017. "Innovation and ICT use in the EU: an analysis of regional drivers," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 1083-1108, November.
- Bashir, Sadaf & Sadowski, B. M., 2014.
"General purpose technologies: A survey, a critique and future research directions,"
25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014
101443, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Sadaf Bashir & Bert Sadowski, 2014. "General Purpose Technologies: A Survey, a Critique and Future Research Directions," Working Papers 14-02, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Feb 2014.
- Pick, James B. & Nishida, Tetsushi, 2015. "Digital divides in the world and its regions: A spatial and multivariate analysis of technological utilization," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 1-17.
- Grishchenko, Natalia, 2020. "The gap not only closes: Resistance and reverse shifts in the digital divide in Russia," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(8).
- Nicola Matteucci, 2014. "L’investimento nelle reti NGA a larga banda: la "questione settentrionale"," ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(4), pages 129-158.
- Frederico Cruz-Jesus & Tiago Oliveira & Fernando Bacao & Zahir Irani, 0. "Assessing the pattern between economic and digital development of countries," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-20.
- Madalina-Gabriela ANGHEL & Constantin ANGHELACHE & Radu Titus MARINESCU, 2017. "The Developing The Information Society In The European Union And The Member States," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 65(9), pages 55-61, September.
- Isabella Mingo & Roberta Bracciale, 2018. "The Matthew Effect in the Italian Digital Context: The Progressive Marginalisation of the “Poor”," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 135(2), pages 629-659, January.
- Yihua Yang & Xiao Hu & Qinghe Qu & Fang Lai & Yaojiang Shi & Matthew Boswell & Scott Rozelle, 2013. "Roots of Tomorrow's Digital Divide: Documenting Computer Use and Internet Access in China's Elementary Schools Today," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 21(3), pages 61-79, May.
- Ruiz-Rodríguez, Francisca & Lucendo-Monedero, Angel Luis & González-Relaño, Reyes, 2018. "Measurement and characterisation of the Digital Divide of Spanish regions at enterprise level. A comparative analysis with the European context," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 187-211.
- Mo, Di & Swinnen, Johan & Zhang, Linxiu & Yi, Hongmei & Qu, Qinghe & Boswell, Matthew & Rozelle, Scott, 2013. "Can One-to-One Computing Narrow the Digital Divide and the Educational Gap in China? The Case of Beijing Migrant Schools," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 14-29.
- Seung-Yoon Shin & Dongwook Kim & Soon Ae Chun, 2021. "Digital Divide in Advanced Smart City Innovations," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(7), pages 1-22, April.
- Gerli, Paolo & Whalley, Jason, 2018. "Fibre to the countryside: A comparison of public and community initiatives in the UK," 29th European Regional ITS Conference, Trento 2018 184941, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Rendon Schneir, Juan & Xiong, Yupeng, 2016. "A cost study of fixed broadband access networks for rural areas," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 755-773.
- Jung, Juan & López-Bazo, Enrique, 2020.
"On the regional impact of broadband on productivity: The case of Brazil,"
Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1).
- Juan Jung & Enrique López-Bazo, 2017. "On the regional impact of broadband on productivity: the case of Brazil," IREA Working Papers 201708, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2017.
- Juan Jung & Enrique López-Bazo, 2017. "“On the regional impact of broadband on productivity: the case of Brazil”," AQR Working Papers 201704, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised May 2017.
- Kasilingam, Dharun Lingam, 2020. "Understanding the attitude and intention to use smartphone chatbots for shopping," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 62(C).
- Jung, Juan, 2014. "Regional inequalities in the impact of broadband on productivity: Evidence from Brazil," MPRA Paper 56177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCohesion Policy; ICT; digitalisation; regional digital strategies;
All these keywords.
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- Z18 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ICT-2020-06-08 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-PAY-2020-06-08 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
- NEP-REG-2020-06-08 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mst:wpaper:201901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csilmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Marinella Manghina (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csilmit.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.