Estimating the Error Distribution in the Multivariate Heteroscedastic Time Series Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Xiaohong & Fan, Yanqin, 2006.
"Estimation and model selection of semiparametric copula-based multivariate dynamic models under copula misspecification,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 135(1-2), pages 125-154.
- Xiaohong Chen & Yanqin Fan, 2004. "Estimation and Model Selection of Semiparametric Copula-Based Multivariate Dynamic Models under Copula Misspecification," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0419, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Sep 2004.
- Weijing Wang, 2003. "Estimating the association parameter for copula models under dependent censoring," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(1), pages 257-273.
- David Oakes, 2003. "Copula model generated by Dabrowska's association measure," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(2), pages 478-481, June.
- Kim, Gunky & Silvapulle, Mervyn J. & Silvapulle, Paramsothy, 2007. "Comparison of semiparametric and parametric methods for estimating copulas," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 2836-2850, March.
- Andrew J. Patton, 2006. "Modelling Asymmetric Exchange Rate Dependence," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 47(2), pages 527-556, May.
- Markus Junker & Angelika May, 2005. "Measurement of aggregate risk with copulas," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 8(3), pages 428-454, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthias R. Fengler & Helmut Herwartz & Christian Werner, 2012.
"A Dynamic Copula Approach to Recovering the Index Implied Volatility Skew,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 10(3), pages 457-493, June.
- Matthias Fengler & Helmut Herwartz & Christian Werner, 2010. "A dynamic copula approach to recovering the index implied volatility skew," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 1132, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen, revised Nov 2011.
- Xiangjin B. Chen & Param Silvapulle & Mervyn Silvapulle, 2013. "A Semiparametric Approach to Value-at-Risk, Expected Shortfall and Optimum Asset Allocation in Stock-Bond Portfolios," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 14/13, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Fantazzini, Dean, 2011. "Analysis of multidimensional probability distributions with copula functions. II," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 23(3), pages 98-132.
More about this item
KeywordsAssociation; Copula; Estimating Equation; Pseudolikelihood; Semiparametric.;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2007-06-23 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2007-06-23 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:msh:ebswps:2007-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr Xibin Zhang). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.