Local Linear Multivariate Regression with Variable Bandwidth in the Presence of Heteroscedasticity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adonis Yatchew, 1998. "Nonparametric Regression Techniques in Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(2), pages 669-721, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shim, Jooyong & Hwang, Changha, 2009. "Support vector censored quantile regression under random censoring," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 912-919, February.
- Jooyong Shim & Changha Hwang & Kyungha Seok, 2014. "Composite support vector quantile regression estimation," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 29(6), pages 1651-1665, December.
More about this item
KeywordsHeteroscedasticity; kernel smoothing; local linear regression; plug-in bandwidth; variable bandwidth.;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:msh:ebswps:2006-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr Xibin Zhang). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.