Measuring inflation under rationing: A virtual price approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christophe Starzec & François Gardes, 2014. "Measuring inflation under rationing: A virtual price approach," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00941780, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Neary, J. P. & Roberts, K. W. S., 1980.
"The theory of household behaviour under rationing,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 25-42, January.
- Neary, J.P & Roberts, K.W.S, 1978. "The Theory of Household Behaviour under Rationing," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 132, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer demand; rationing; inflation; virtual prices;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D45 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Rationing; Licensing
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- P36 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2014-02-02 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2014-02-02 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:14001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .