"Employment precariousness" in a European cross-national perspective. A sociological review of thirty years of research
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter AUER & Sandrine CAZES, 2000. "The resilience of the long-term employment relationship: Evidence from the industrialized countries," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 139(4), pages 379-408, December.
- Lucie Davoine & Christine Erhel & Mathilde Guergoat-Larivière, 2008. "A Taxonomy of European Labour Markets Using Quality Indicators," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00317280, HAL.
- Lucie Davoine & Christine Erhel, 2012. "La qualité de l'emploi," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00858317, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsPrecariousness; non-standard work; internal labour markets; atypical employment; dualization; Europeanization;
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- J80 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - General
- J82 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Labor Force Composition
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2012-01-03 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2012-01-03 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2012-01-03 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:11078. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .