HIV/AIDS and Fertility
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruben Castro & Jere Behrman & Hans-Peter Kohler, 2015.
"Perception of HIV risk and the quantity and quality of children: the case of rural Malawi,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 28(1), pages 113-132, January.
- Rubén Castro & Jere Behrman & Hans-Peter Kohler, 2011. "Perception of HIV risk and the quantity and quality of children: The case of rural Malawi," Working Papers 20, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Yao, Yao, 2016. "Fertility and HIV risk in Africa," Working Paper Series 5342, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- David E. Bloom & Michael Kuhn & Klaus Prettner, 2016. "Africaâ€™s Prospects for Enjoying a Demographic Dividend," VID Working Papers 1604, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Lee, Melissa M. & Izama, Melina Platas, 2015. "Aid Externalities: Evidence from PEPFAR in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 281-294.
- Martin Karlsson & Stefan Pichler, 2015. "Demographic consequences of HIV," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 28(4), pages 1097-1135, October.
- repec:spr:jopoec:v:31:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00148-017-0669-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dick Durevall & Annika Lindskog, 2016.
"Adult Mortality, AIDS, and Fertility in Rural Malawi,"
The Developing Economies,
Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 54(3), pages 215-242, September.
- Durevall, Dick & Lindskog, Annika, 2013. "Adult Mortality, AIDS and Fertility in Rural Malawi," Working Papers in Economics 570, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- John Bongaarts, 2015. "Modeling the fertility impact of the proximate determinants: Time for a tune-up," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 33(19), pages 535-560, September.
- Magadi, Monica Akinyi & Agwanda, Alfred O., 2010. "Investigating the association between HIV/AIDS and recent fertility patterns in Kenya," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 335-344, July.
- David E. BLOOM & Michael KUHN & Klaus PRETTNER, 2017.
"Africa’s Prospects for Enjoying a Demographic Dividend,"
JODE - Journal of Demographic Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 83(1), pages 63-76, March.
- David E. Bloom & Michael Kuhn & Klaus Prettner, 2016. "Africa’s Prospects for Enjoying a Demographic Dividend," NBER Working Papers 22560, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bloom, David E. & Kuhn, Michael & Prettner, Klaus, 2016. "Africa's Prospects for Enjoying a Demographic Dividend," IZA Discussion Papers 10161, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David E. Bloom & Michael Kuhn & Klaus Prettner, 2016. "Africa’s Prospects for Enjoying a Demographic Dividend," PGDA Working Papers 12916, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Kudo, Yuya, 2016. "Malaria infection and fetal growth during the war : evidence from Liberia," IDE Discussion Papers 556, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Wilson, Nicholas, 2015. "Child mortality risk and fertility: Evidence from prevention of mother-to-child transmission of HIV," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 74-88.
More about this item
KeywordsHIV/AIDS ; Fertility ; Saharan Africa;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:38387ebd1f044714b4a5ab70e91562bd. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .