Monetary Equilibria in a Baumol-Tobin Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Romer, 1986. "A Simple General Equilibrium Version of the Baumol-Tobin Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(4), pages 663-685.
- DREZE, Jacques & POLEMARCHAKIS, Heracles, 1995.
CORE Discussion Papers
1995078, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- DREZE, Jacques H. & POLEMARCHAKIS, Heracles, 2001. "Monetary equilibria," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1525, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Heracles M. Polemarchakis & Jacques H. Drèze, 1995. "Monetary Equilibria," Working Papers hal-00607521, HAL.
- DREZE, Jacques & POLEMARCHAKIS, Heracles, 2000. "Monetary equilibria," CORE Discussion Papers 2000044, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Zeira, Joseph, 2005. "Money and the Size of Transactions," CEPR Discussion Papers 5010, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chatterjee, Satyajit & Corbae, Dean, 1992.
"Endogenous Market Participation and the General Equilibrium Value of Money,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(3), pages 615-646, June.
- Chatterjee, S. & Corbae, D., 1990. "Endogenous Market Participation and the General Equelibrium Value of Money," Working Papers 90-30a, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1982. "Inflation and Welfare in the Steady State," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(3), pages 561-577, June.
- Rotemberg, Julio J, 1984.
"A Monetary Equilibrium Model with Transactions Costs,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(1), pages 40-58, February.
- Julio J. Rotemberg, 1982. "A Monetary Equilibrium Model with Transactions Costs," NBER Working Papers 0978, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, Sanford & Weiss, Laurence, 1983. "A Transactions-Based Model of the Monetary Transmission Mechanism," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(5), pages 871-880, December.
- Hellwig, Martin F., 1993. "The challenge of monetary theory," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 215-242, April.
- Ghiglino, Christian, 2005. "Wealth inequality and dynamic stability," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 106-115, September.
- Fernando Alvarez & Andrew Atkeson & Chris Edmond, 2003. "On the Sluggish Response of Prices to Money in an Inventory-Theoretic Model of Money Demand," NBER Working Papers 10016, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas Gale & Martin Hellwig, 1984. "A General-Equilibrium Model of the Transactions Demand for Money," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 100, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
More about this item
KeywordsBaumol-Tobin; Monetary Theory; General Equilibrium Theory;
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-10-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2006-10-21 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2006-10-21 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2006-10-21 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2006-10-21 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpg:wpaper:2006_15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marc Martin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mppggde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.