Report NEP-DGE-2006-10-21This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roger E. A. Farmer & Andrew Hollenhorst, 2006. "Shooting the Auctioneer," NBER Working Papers 12584, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vincent Bodart & Gregory de Walque & Olivier Pierrard & Henri R. Sneessens & Raf Wouters, 2006. "Nominal wage rigidities in a new Keynesian model with frictional unemployment," Working Paper Research 97, National Bank of Belgium.
- Atsue Mizushima, 2006. "Equilibrium Dynamics in an Overlapping Generations Economy with Endogenous Labor Supply," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-27, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Michael Reiter, 2006. "Solving heterogeneous-agent models by projection and perturbation," Economics Working Papers 972, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:38_06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Enrique G. Mendoza & P. Marcelo Oviedo, 2006. "Fiscal Policy and Macroeconomic Uncertainty in Developing Countries: The Tale of the Tormented Insurer," NBER Working Papers 12586, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vivien Lewis, 2006. "Macroeconomic fluctuations and firm entry : theory and evidence," Working Paper Research 103, National Bank of Belgium.
- Puhakka, Mikko, 2005. "The effects of aging population on the sustainability of fiscal policy," Research Discussion Papers 26/2005, Bank of Finland.
- Angelo Melino, 2006. "Measuring the Cost of Economic Fluctuations with Preferences that Rationalize the Equity Premium," Working Papers tecipa-256, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2005_010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ingolf Schwarz, 2006. "Monetary Equilibria in a Baumol-Tobin Economy," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2006_15, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- David de la Croix & Gregory de Walque & Rafael Wouters, 2006. "Dynamics and monetary policy in a fair wage model of the business cycle," Working Paper Research 98, National Bank of Belgium.
- Mikko Puhakka & Matti Viren, 2006. "The Effects of the Size of the Public Sector on Fertility," Discussion Papers 8, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Kilponen, Juha & Ripatti, Antti, 2006. "Labour and product market competition in a small open economy – Simulation results using a DGE model of the Finnish economy," Research Discussion Papers 5/2006, Bank of Finland.
- Männistö, Hanna-Leena, 2005. "Forecasting with a forward-looking DGE model : combining long-run views of financial markes with macro forecasting," Research Discussion Papers 21/2005, Bank of Finland.