Parents' attitudes towards science and their children's science achievement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric A. Hanushek & Ludger Woessmann, 2011.
"How much do educational outcomes matter in OECD countries?,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 26(67), pages 427-491, July.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Ludger Woessmann, 2010. "How Much Do Educational Outcomes Matter in OECD Countries?," NBER Working Papers 16515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Ludger Wößmann, 2010. "How much do Educational Outcomes Matter in OECD Countries?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3238, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Woessmann, Ludger, 2010. "How Much Do Educational Outcomes Matter in OECD Countries?," IZA Discussion Papers 5401, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Wößmann, Ludger, 2011. "How much do educational outcomes matter in OECD countries?," Munich Reprints in Economics 20416, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Waltenberg, Fabio D. & Vandenberghe, Vincent, 2007.
"What does it take to achieve equality of opportunity in education?: An empirical investigation based on Brazilian data,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 709-723, December.
- F.D., Waltenberg & V. , Vandenberghe, 2005. "What Does it Take to Achieve Equality of Opportunity in Education ? An Empirical Investigation Based on Brazilian Data," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005055, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Fabio D. Waltenberg & Vincent Vandenberghe, 2006. "What Does It Take To Achieve Equality Of Opportunity In Education? An Empirical Investigation Based On Brazilian Data," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 89, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
Keywordsscience achievement; parents' attitudes; PISA; multi-level modelling;
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mos:moswps:2014-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simon Angus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .