Height, Health Human Capital and Quality of Life Among Older Chinese
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Height; Well-being;
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-09-18 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2010-09-18 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HEA-2010-09-18 (Health Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2010-09-18 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mos:moswps:2010-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simon Angus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .