Report NEP-HRM-2010-09-18This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Md. Rabiul Islam, 2010. "Human Capital Composition, Proximity to Technology Frontier and Productivity Growth," Monash Economics Working Papers 23-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Luca Marchiori & Patrice Pieretti & Benteng Zou, 2010. "The impact of migration on origin countries: a numerical analysis," CREA Discussion Paper Series 10-06, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Asadul Islam & Paul Raschky & Russell Smyth, 2010. "Height, Health Human Capital and Quality of Life Among Older Chinese," Monash Economics Working Papers 35-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Fouarge, Didier & Schils, Trudie & de Grip, Andries, 2010. "Why Do Low-Educated Workers Invest Less in Further Training?," IZA Discussion Papers 5180, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kovács, Ilona & Chagas Lopes, Margarida, 2010. "Employment and sustainable development: education, training and R&D in the regulation of the labour market," MPRA Paper 24931, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ren, Weiwei & Miller, Paul W., 2010. "Gender Differentials in the Payoff to Schooling in China," IZA Discussion Papers 5179, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Akbulut-Yuksel, Mevlude & Turan, Belgi, 2010. "Left Behind: Intergenerational Transmission of Human Capital in the Midst of HIV/AIDS," IZA Discussion Papers 5166, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jonathan Potter & Marco Marchese, 2010. "A Review of Local Economic and Employment Development Policy Approaches in OECD Countries: Policy Transferability to Wales," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Papers 2010/7, OECD Publishing.
- Luthra, Renee Reichl, 2010. "Enduring inequality: labor market outcomes of the immigrant second generation in Germany," ISER Working Paper Series 2010-30, Institute for Social and Economic Research.