A new family of nonexchangeable copulas for positive dependence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Müller, Alfred & Scarsini, Marco, 2005.
"Archimedean copulæ and positive dependence,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 434-445, April.
- Alfred Müller & Marco Scarsini, 2003. "Archimedean Copulae and Positive Dependence," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 25-2003, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Marco Scarsini & Alfred Muller, 2005. "Archimedean copulae and positive dependence," Post-Print hal-00539618, HAL.
- Liebscher, Eckhard, 2011. "Erratum to "Construction of asymmetric multivariate copulas" [J. Multivariate Anal. 99 (2008) 2234-2250]," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(4), pages 869-870, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cerqueti, Roy & Lupi, Claudio, 2015. "Total positivity for a class of non-exchangeable copulas," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp15077, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
More about this item
KeywordsCopulas; MTP2 dependence; Non-exchangeability;
- C19 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Other
- C39 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mol:ecsdps:esdp14075. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Lupi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsmolit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.