How retention levels influence the variability of the total risk under reinsurance
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 17 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.seio.es/
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yaari, Menahem E, 1987. "The Dual Theory of Choice under Risk," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 95-115, January.
- Moshe Shaked & J. Shanthikumar, 1990. "Parametric stochastic convexity and concavity of stochastic processes," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 42(3), pages 509-531, September.
- Müller, Alfred & Scarsini, Marco, 2005.
"Archimedean copulæ and positive dependence,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 434-445, April.
- Alfred Müller & Marco Scarsini, 2003. "Archimedean Copulae and Positive Dependence," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 25-2003, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Marco Scarsini & Alfred Muller, 2005. "Archimedean copulae and positive dependence," Post-Print hal-00539618, HAL.
- de Vylder, F. & Goovaerts, M., 1983. "Best bounds on the stop loss premium in case of known range, expectation, variance and mode of the risk," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 241-249, October.
- Michel Denuit, 2004. "Nonparametric Tests for Positive Quadrant Dependence," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 2(3), pages 422-450.
- Müller, Alfred & Scarsini, Marco, 2000.
"Some Remarks on the Supermodular Order,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 107-119, April.
- Massimo Marinacci & Luigi Montrucchio, 2003. "Ultramodular functions," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 13-2003, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Jansen, K. & Haezendonck, J. & Goovaerts, M. J., 1986. "Upper bounds on stop-loss premiums in case of known moments up to the fourth order," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 315-334, October.
- Hua, Lei & Cheung, Ka Chun, 2008. "Stochastic orders of scalar products with applications," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 865-872, June.
- Cai, Jun & Tan, Ken Seng, 2007. "Optimal Retention for a Stop-loss Reinsurance Under the VaR and CTE Risk Measures," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 37(01), pages 93-112, May.
- DENUIT, Michel & SAILLET, Olivier, 2001. "Nonparametric Tests for Positive Quadrant Dependence," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2001009, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 01 Apr 2001.
- Kaas, R. & Goovaerts, M. J., 1986. "Bounds on Stop-Loss Premiums for Compound Distributions," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(01), pages 13-17, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:17:y:2009:i:1:p:139-157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.